I am making myself a digital to-do list.  I have so many projects floating around in my mind. And I loose so many good ideas because I never write them down or something comes up.  So I thought a public reminder would be helpful.
Feel free to follow my progress, and I would love to see your own digital to do lists!

1 comment:

Tobler Bunch said...

What a fantastic idea, now I need to maybe do that myself. I feel like such a scatter brain. As for the marathon I have one for you and it is for free. It is also a Half if you don'e have that much time to train. The race is on December 31st at Fairhaven Park. You need to e-mail me if you are inetersted and I will send you more info. There is a list of only 50 runners accepted, so maybe there is still room for you. You can run either a half or a full on that day, no need to tell them. Do IT! I am with Rob and so is Amy and Dave Reid. Join us when you can for running group on Mon., Wed., and Saturdays every week at Bloedel at 9am. Saturdays are at my house at 8am. You can do it!