I am loving this vegetarian diet. Not only am I guilt free, I have tons more energy and my skin is looking better than ever!

Another favorite recipe we have tried is a simple stir fry with tofu!


Start with half a pound of firm or extra firm tofu (btw. cheaper than a 1/2 lb of chicken). Heat in wok with 3tbs of cooking oil.  Chop up favorite veggies like snow peas, broccoli, carrots, and water chestnuts. Boil rice noodles. Add veggies to the tofu, and let cook for 7-10 minutes, then add pad-thai/terriaki/soy sauce (spelling?). mix in rice noodles and Voila!


-4

I am working on a video project, and have been feeling really discouraged. I had even decided to give it up; being my own actor, director, camera man, editor... it seems like too much work.  I am already a full time mother, house keeper, photographer, and business owner -- Do I really need to add amateur videographer to that as well.  However my mother-in-law called, and said I could borrow her camera for a week longer... so now I am thinking perhaps the universe is telling me to try it out?! Can't hurt too much, right? 

At least I know I will get lots of help...

No comments: