Traditional Eastsider Summer Treat : THENOS!!!!




Liala had an infection in her dead tooth... So she had to get her two front teeth pulled so the infection didn't spread. They have to Knock out children her age... here is a quote from Liala before she fell asleep: " Whats that thing on that ladies face? Oh, it's her nose! That's a silly noes; hey, its like a castle on her face!"


Above is a pattern on my new (very cheap but comfy) dress. And below is Kjeld taking a picture of the kids. We went to the Ballard Locks for a picnic, some sight seeing, and of course pictures!!!













So one morning, I have the kids eatting breakfast, and Elsa is waiting for me in the high chair when I have to run out of the room for a second (don't remeber why), when i returned this is what I found:

Someone had given Elsa a choclate/engery bar!!! She was quite pleased with herself. Naturally I had to get the camera before taking it away and washing the wax like chocolate off of her.
We also visted some friends!

My Grandma was in town, so we had to do some visiting... they weren't always on their best behavior.

Okay... and this is random. Does this "planter" look cute or tacky?!
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about Liala's teeth. It's always hard as a mom to watch your children go through something like that.
I love all the flower photos! and love the planter.
She is doing better now, and she looks cute with out those front teeth... It's weird that it is cute. haha.
Thank you for the compliment, and input. Kjeld is against the planter... he wants to use the bag for something else. haha.
Post a Comment