We have been scurring up and down the state, home and gone again... it is CRAZY. Not to say we haven't been managing fun and michief. I have only uplaoded a few photos, and Kjeld has been snapping away as well.

700_2395 by you.


I have been in deep thought lately. Thinking about my beliefs, my sex, my mind... my children and how to raise them, how to keep their bodies and minds safe. I guess it was inspired after my shoot for NILMDTS . It was an experience to say the least. And although I tried my hardest not to be affected adn to focus only on the task and the family. I could not help be affected. Liala goes in for an oral surgery tomorrow morning, and that also makes me reflect on choices I have made for my children.

LR_-2861 by you.LR_-2848 by you.


So anyways. No conclutions or real resolutions. I always wish to do right by my children and let them know that I love them.

That my quick update. When things are more controled I will get to pictures and perhaps so more understandable posts.

- Jess

700_2401 by you.

2 comments:

mlg said...

Thanks for your support! Once again I love looking at your photography!

April said...

Hey Jessica, I just looked at the NILTDTS site and I was a little shocked when I realized what the sweet pictures were about. I think it's wonderful that you were able to go and do that. I imagine it was very tough.
I hope things are going well with you and your family and Liala's surgery goes well also.
April