To Portland and Back

So Thursday night Kjeld tells me there is a possible Portland trip in the works. Friday morning it was confirmed. So I did the dishes, locked the doors, packed the bags, and we headed out!

We had a lot of fun with the usual Bjorn chaos. We hung at the hotel, took the max, went to the zoo... breifly.... to the saturday market, and we played in the pool. And Deanna took us to the Cheese Cake Factory, YUM.

Sunday we met Kjelds Grandparents (the steelmans) for Church; I wore my new dress, Kjeld his new Fedora... then we went back to the Grandparents for a meal and some good company.

A lot of ridiculousness and laziness (on my part) happened and finally I made it back to Bellingham... its Wednesday! haha.

Enjoy the photos. I may or may not explain them, I haven't decided; and if you have been reading my blog you know I don't proof read!!!! ha-ha.

Naked Guy in a matress --

LR_-3225 by you.LR_-3228 by you.LR_-3226 by you.

LR_-3231 by you.
LR_-3232 by you.


We got on the max with out desiding where we were going. So when the zoo cam up we got off... hung out for a few minutes... then went back to head to the saturday market. Bjorn Tradition -- Chaos.

Kjarsten, if you are reading this can you explain to me what you are doing? I constantly see you "playing very intensely" with you hair?!

Kjelds #2 fedora --

Leaving the zoo after 5-10minutes of talking about what we are doing.

LR_-3233 by you.LR_-3234 by you.


on the max again --
LR_-3237 by you.LR_-3238 by you.LR_-3239 by you.LR_-3240 by you.
Finally we hit the saturday market... which consisted of a lot of chaotic wandering and gathering. I didn't take very many pictures because my kids were trying to escape.
LR_-3246 by you.LR_-3247 by you.
Kjellsen loved his balloon sword... it popped. he now has a legos foam sword... my warrior.
LR_-3249 by you.
LR_-3251 by you.LR_-3252 by you.

LR_-3262 by you.
LR_-3265 by you.LR_-3268 by you.LR_-3270 by you.


LR_-3272 by you.LR_-3275 by you.

Kjeld took this. I went to get Elsa to take a nap... and I fell asleep... very similarly. LR_-3283 by you.LR_-3285 by you.
Hannah likes to pose like a super star, just to relax. Thats Epic.
LR_-3287 by you.
And Grandpa Steelman has the best jokes, and is a MASTER gardener. He has inspired me to make over our backyard for veggie growing next year.
Grandma Ramona is so much fun, she always has lots of great stories.
LR_-3288 by you.LR_-3289 by you.

LR_-3293 by you.LR_-3296 by you.LR_-3300 by you.LR_-3304 by you.

LR_-3306 by you.
Elsa is SUCH a daddies girl!!!!
LR_-3307 by you.

1 comment:

mlg said...

Looks like a lot of fun I am glad you are enjoying your summer! Elsa is getting so big!