ME SO TIRED

I originally posed these personal pictures on my professional blog! I am not awake (benadryl -spelling?- from last nights random hive-fest)
Today has a million things on my to do list... and I am not going to finsh them all. especially because I have chosen to blog. he-he. Actually, Elsa is cranky and wont let me put her down, so I am blogging because she might fall asleep draped in my lap.

Okay with out further ado... some fun pictures and the good morning dance "video"!


I decided that Ms. Francys and I should go to an antique store for her next photo lesson... we ended up goofing off and shopping more than actually taking pictures. Woops.

-745 copy

Isn't she beautiful! I know it is out of focus... but i was trying to be sneaky. hehe.

-746 copy

One day I am going to have a study/library with thousands of old books!

-748 copy-754 copy


-750 copy


-747 copy

I have some ideas for a few screen plays, and I think I might be inclined to write them on an old typewriter!

-749 copy

I love pictures of people I don't know. They are so full of mystery!

-752 copy

I want a fun house mirror in my house so bad, such a great way to get a smile!

-755 copy

The find of the day, and old scale and a wooden tray (that Kjeld so graciously fixed together). I have a newborn shoot today, and this will be a featured prop!!!!

-757 copy

-756 copy

Then when I came home the light was so beautiful and the clouds so beautiful; everything was fresh and smelled like heaven because of the sunny rain showers just minutes before!

blog 2

and the kids joined me!

blog

-743


No comments: