Beach Day

Yesterday was a lot of fun, It started out with a good run, then we got ready and headed to the Farmers Market; where we got some great local produce (red onions, garlic chives, green onions, herbal tea, and nettles!), as well as passed out a bunch of flyers for the Cutest Kid Contest


After that Kjeld dropped me off at the new born portrait session I had scheduled; and what a CUTIE. He was such an easy baby! He didn't want to stay asleep, but he was a very happy guy!


When Kjeld picked me up I realized I had to get up to Lummi Island to scout some area for Weddings I have coming up.  I was supposed to go last weekend, but I felt way to crummy. So We went, and had a bunch of fun! 


I made another "video", You can watch it HERE.


The Chapel we visited was beautiful.

700_6452 copy


and the path down to the beach was GORGEOUS


and while it was raining, it was still so much fun to play on the beach!


It was a good day!



No comments: