\
I was playing with "stop-frame-film" again today... I have a project forming in my mind. ^_^ So I am practicing.
In the last couple days we have been very busy. And it seems that "things" are trying to get me down, but I am in a really good place and so I am just not as angry or depressed as I would normally get! It is really great being here.
I am comfortable with myself. I like who I am. I am able to appreciate those around me more, because I am not fighting with my own identity. I understand my limitations, and how to work with and around them. I love the freedom this peace has given me.One thing I am really enjoying is my Vegan diet. I thought it was going to be a hard sacrifice, but really it hasn't been. I LOVE the flavors of the food I have been eating, and preparing. Like this picture here. Red onion, fried tofu, bell peppers, tomato and fresh basil mixed together with a touch of olive oil, salt and pepper and tossed on the stove for a few minutes until the peppers are just a little soft!!! YUMM. I could eat this every day! Speaking taste wise, I would have this over a good steak any day.
and SPRING IS HERE!!!! Dude and I planted a bunch of flower seeds the other day. He really loved picking the spots for the flowers, digging in the dirt, looking at and touching the seeds. I can't wait until they start growing and he can see them. We planted bachelors buttons, foxglove, carnations, poppies, basil, chamomile, and oregano. So life is good. Oh and the car is finally in the shop, so we will be putting the Volvo V70 2001 on the market shortly; if you know anyone who is interested. So I can get my kid and equipment hauling mini-van (to Kjelds distress).
OH. And I have started a CUTEST KIDS CONTEST for Epic Life Photography. So, check it out!




3 comments:
Jessica, you are amazing! I love to read about your adventures in photography, cooking, motherhood, etc. :-D You are such a motivated person!
Sarah L.
Love the video. I like it!
Thank you ladies!
And Sarah... motivation and adhd might be in-the same ball park! ha-ha. I do a lot, and get very little done.
Post a Comment