I have been reflecting on what I have learned about this past year, or at least the conclusions and changes I have made as a result from all my years. I feel more excited about life than I have ever before, I cant wait to see what will unfold in my life. This last year, and really in the last several months I have grown so much, and I know I have much more to grow into.
Odd as it sounds, I am only just really recognizing myself as a full fledge adult. Before everything almost seemed surreal, and I was just letting life happen to me. I feel as if I am now more present, and responsible. I wonder if my mind finally made that switch from the emotional to the rational, or if exercise and diet unclogged my mind... I am not sure.
I am so excited for this year, and to make more progress in my life! So... pictures!

Kjeld's parents came up and took us to dinner.

And to the book store. Kjellsen got a wood car. Liala a Fancy Nancy book. Elsa a set of "Bright Baby" books. And I got a book on the Toudor Dynasty.
We went back to our house and had a birthday pie! Then after the kids were in bed Kjeld was nice enough to let me go hang out with my Sister and Mom until way to late. Where I was give at the stroke of midnight some beautiful jewelry (thank you Danielle).

Sunday morning it was my Mom's turn. We went to IHOP for breakfast... by the way, not vegan friendly AT ALL. But it saved me from dishes, so no harm done. Then we went to pick up my birthday present, summer shoes for the kids from REI. Then back home to let the kids run around, and take naps... the latter didn't happen.





The girls played dress up, Kjellsen ate strait cool whip, I took pictures, my mom didn't appriciate it ^_^... and Kjeld... well...

Then we went to dinner. Another Busara's dinner; I like them because they have vegan friendly meals, as well as meat dishes for my carnivorous family. I want to go to Bloom soon, anyone want to go with me?! Berry moose, raw chocolate pie!
I was also surprised with another birthday present from ma Mere.; Chocolate and a book "Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters". It has been a great weekend, and there are still a few hours left to enjoy!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment