Fun with light

I have been helping a friend learn how to use her camera better; and hopefully she will be my second shooter next year!  This last Monday, we were talking about shooting in and manipulating natural light.

sockhop-5 copy

I love light.

 sockhop-6 copy

The previous picture was with out a reflector...

sockhop-7 copy

This one was with, softening those shadows ever-so-slightly.

2 comments:

Tobler Bunch said...

You are so fun and cute. I knew you would blog these. I don't mind. They turned out good! I will steal them and put them on my blog. Gotta share the goods.
Thanks for teaching me and giving me this opportunity to learn and grow with you. I will never be as good as you, but it will be an honour to work beside you! Thank you!

Jessica Jackson said...

You look so pretty in that second picture... you are pretty in all of them, just especially so in that one. ^_^
And you had better get as good as me or better! ^_^ That is the goal!