Today thus far!!!!

So being so shutter-crazy today, this might be a premature post. BUT, I have had such an awesome day so far an it isn't even noon!

I managed to wake up BEFORE the kids (they wake up so stinkin' early!), got a private shower, got dressed and chilled out for a while.
 Got the kids ready for school...
sockhop-9 copy

Liala took a shower totally on her own, got out and put on her towels like she was all grown up!!!


got the kids out, took a client call, then headed out to pick up some props for Tomorrows shoots!!!! (oh I should take pictures of the tea-pots Kjeld bought for the Tea for Haiti fund raiser).

Here are some of the things I found!!!



a baby will be in this basket tomorrow.

 

 and will be cushioned by this soft foam I picked up.

 
... perhaps wrapped up in cheese cloth (totally not original, but those pictures are so beautiful).


... and laying on this awesome mini-secretary desk!!!


I also bought this beautiful fabric for either baby or a portrait session I will be doing the same day.


A file cabinet (it was only $7!!!), which I have been looking for one under $20 for 1.5 years.


And an urban-outfitters-styled outfit at a good-will price.

I love Joann's, and I love Goodwill... this might be trouble.

2 comments:

Tobler Bunch said...

I'm so glad you are having such a productive day!! Great finds gril! We never go wrong at the Goodwill. Find the best stuff for dirt cheap! Have fun with the rest of your day! Homework coming your way.

Candice said...

I understand the personal shower time meaning it's a good day statement. It's amazing how those few private moments put me in such a better mood!