
Liala ran into a desk at school the other day... I didn't see the actual incident so the details are vague. Liala claims she will not run again; I hope that isn't true for outdoors. Anyways, it was Wednesday and by the time we got home, she was falling asleep in the back of the car, and said she was going to throw-up. A little amateur-diagnostic bell went off in my head and I immediately drove to the hospital.
Let me tell you the ER parking at St. Joes is terrible. There are few spots, and I saw someone park and casually stroll away... which made me very impatient. I had to park at least two blocks away, and carry Elsa and Liala while trying to keep Kjellsen with us, or off of my leg (he wanted to be held too, so he was climbing it).
We got in, and they were very prompt in taking us back. But Liala was starting to wake up and feel better after the first nurse was in, so I knew then she was not having any brain bleeds. Which was supported by the doctor who said for her age, and where she hit, it wouldn't bleed unless she was hit by a base ball bat or the like in the same place.
So relieved, yet flustered from the events; we left and went back to our chaotic life!
1 comment:
That is just about the saddest photo I've ever seen in my life! I hope she finds the "run" in her again soon.
Post a Comment