Kjellsen is THREE!!! I can hardly believe it. Elsa and Liala's birthdays are around the corner as well.So Kjellsen had a Day just for him. I blew up a bunch of balloons, and Kjellsen tried to gather and store as many as he could... Elsa also tried to get as many as she could, which was problematic. Then we went to Stony Ridge Farms and looked at the animals, ate fresh donuts, took a "train ride", took a hay ride, picked apples, and picked pumpkins and gourds!!! (I didn't have my camera with me for the farm -- rain -- but as soon as my mom uploads the pictures she took with her camera I will swipe some).




Then we headed back home for a big dinner, filled with Kjellsen's favorite foods: Spaghetti, Meatballs, Salad, and Garlic bread (he didn't eat any of it, because the pile of presents was too distracting). He made out pretty good in the presents department! Grandma's know how to spoil a kid, and mom's and dad's aren't much better. From the Pink Grandparents he received an astronaut suit, foam sword, two rocket launching toys, flash lights, goldfish crackers, stickers, "Lego" airplane, and boots. From the Brown Grandma he received a remote control car, incredible's costume, boots, a back pack, and some thing more I can't recall at the moment.


3 comments:
so cute and fun!!! Happy B-day!!
Sounds like a fun bday , I love the incredibles costume...it's so cute on him! I have been wanting to go to Stoney Ridge also but the weather has been pretty yucky hopefully we'll get a chance to go soon.
April
We braved the yuckiness... and it was wet, but with jackets and mud boots and a temporary "dry spell" it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment