The last few weeks have been really tough on me as a Mom. I have felt really lost, and overwhelmed. It might be because I am so young; hormones; sleep deprivation; and my back has been really taking a toll on me (physical therapy starts in a little over a week THANK GOODNESS).
One thing I am going to help myself along is to Take at least one picture a day... I usually take more... but The drive to get my camera out once a day is nice. I have been praying, and have been trying to lean more on Christ to help me with my burdens. It is so hard to let go of control, and to just be. I wonder if I will ever be, or if I will constantly be trying!
Okay, So the first two photos; I had a much different finished product in mind when I started. But Mr. Cranky Model kept rubbing the baby powder off of him... and just plain wouldn't cooperate.  So cranky boy glaring it is!



Jess-2 copy by you.Jess-4 copy
Jess-5 copy

No comments: