The sun was setting beautifully, the sky had a metallic look to it. It was amazing. The cool thing, All I did to these was add the internet tag! Okay, Kids are in bed, I need to get to editing wedding photos!
I love, love, love the picts! Especially the first one! You have always been such a good photographer to me, but you are even getting so much better. Did you get a new camera or something because your clarity is amazing, and all of the colors seem so vibrant!? Thanks for being awesome!
2 comments:
I love, love, love the picts! Especially the first one! You have always been such a good photographer to me, but you are even getting so much better. Did you get a new camera or something because your clarity is amazing, and all of the colors seem so vibrant!? Thanks for being awesome!
Thank you!
Not a new camera, just new skills! I have been playing with portable lighting!
I hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment