Loving Larabee and some misc. photos!

So today we decided to ditch our messy, oh so terribly messy, house and go CRABBING! I don't care to much for the crabbing, but playing around in the canoe, swimming in the ocean, and soaking up some unusually warm Western Washington sun, is always awesome!

DSC_0987 by you.DSC_0990 by you.DSC_0998 by you.DSC_0999 by you.DSC_1009 by you.DSC_1010 by you.DSC_1012 by you.DSC_1014 by you.DSC_1016 by you.

Liala made a friend (surprise, surprise)! And I am excited to meet up with her friend's family for some more out door fun soon.
DSC_1022 by you.DSC_1038 by you.DSC_1037 by you.DSC_1050 by you.DSC_1056 by you.DSC_1061 by you.DSC_1064 by you.DSC_1065 by you.DSC_1068 by you.DSC_1071 by you.DSC_1077 by you.
Another awesome thing... mostly for me. Liala ran up to a lady (looked college-age) and started talking to her, and the ladies friend had a DSLR in hand. So I started asking her about her camera, and she told me she was a newbie and I gave her a few pointers. This is where the awesomeness happens. I hand her my business card, and tell her to shoot me a line if she has any questions or get stuck on something with her camera. She looks at the card and says, "oh, I look at this sight once a week". How awesome! Apparently she saw an add or a link on Facebook. Anyways, that TOTALLY MADE MY DAY, which was already awesome to begin with. Thank you!
DSC_0935 by you.DSC_0938 by you.DSC_0951 by you.DSC_0969 by you.DSC_0959 by you.

1 comment:

Tobler Bunch said...

Loved them all, but the last one is the best!