Beach Day

Deanna and the Pratt clan (sans the parents) came up for a day of beach hopping and burgers! Boomers burgers... WOW... I have been told they are good, and WOW they are good!DSC_0860 by you.DSC_0865 by you.DSC_0866 by you.DSC_0868 by you.DSC_0871 by you.DSC_0874 by you.DSC_0875 by you.DSC_0876 by you.DSC_0878 by you.DSC_0882 by you.DSC_0885 by you.DSC_0902 by you.DSC_0903 by you.DSC_0905 by you.DSC_0908 by you.DSC_0907 by you.DSC_0912 by you.DSC_0914 by you.DSC_0916 by you.DSC_0922 by you.DSC_0926 by you.DSC_0925 by you.

1 comment:

April said...

Hey Jessica! Robby told me you would be out of town until the end of the month, it's good to see that you're back and that you're having a good time. We need to get together at one of the parks some time.

Love the pictures at Larrabee the colors are so bright! I want a new camera so bad. The only problem is the one I have is brand new...ugh!!
April