We Jammin'....

... well actually Snug Harbor was "jammin'" (it's a Bob Marley reference). And they were awesome! If you have been following this blog -- if anyone does, haha -- you may have seen these guys before. Kjeld and I love photographing these guys, for two main reasons; 1) they have great energry; 2) We get to enjoy some awesome tune-age!

This last weekend Snug Harbor has been laying down their (correct me if I am wrong) first record! And we had the privlage to visit them at the recording studio and get some GREAT images!!! And listen to some swell music -- which they were picking apart, but I thought it was amazing.

Anyways, here are some of my favorites from the shoot. But you can see more on our Flickr Slideshow -- CLICK HERE for that.

LR_-0541 by you.LR_-0592 by you.LR_-0555 by you.LR_-0642 by you.LR_-0643 by you.LR_-0654 by you.LR_-0374 by you.LR_-0417 by you.LR_-0437 by you.LR_-0493 by you.LR_-0496 by you.LR_-0512 by you.LR_-0520 by you.LR_-0531 by you.
Okay. I have a lot more from the session that I love. But I think I had better stop now!!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tobler Bunch said...

Love your photos, all of them on every post. We miss oyu at church. I still owe ya a clean bathroom!

Jessica Jackson said...

Thank you! I keep avoiding the bathroom thing, I think I am embarrassed! haha.