I have never been an fireworks enthusiast. For several years I would intentionally go to be early to avoid the fire works. But this year, I loved it! But very little had to do with the fire works. My Son's expressions and reactions were priceless. He would bounce and fidget like a crazy person because he wanted to touch the fireworks so badly!!! He would even screech in the same ear piercing note that the fireworks would let out!
That and when the neighbors lit off two BIG fireworks at the same time, and one went of a little earlier than the other, and sent the other one side ways and into someones front yard!!! No damage was done, and no one was hurt, but there was a moment of panic as we all watched the firework sparkling an illuminating their flowers and garage!!!


My mom and sister came over for the evening. Danielle made some great cheese cake deserts and was looking uber-fashionable in her new dress and smart accessories... which turned into something even funnier when she realized she had allergies to the smoke and fresh cut grass outside (the smart accessories turned into a pair of my track pants and some chemistry goggles! I can't believe I didnt get a picture!)
Danielle, looking good! (sorry about the odd color cast, I hit a weird wb setting and didnt feel like photoshopping this morning)

Super handsom Kjeld! While the kids have grown accustom to having the camera in their faces at least 10xs a day. Kjeld still seems to get uncomfortable when I point the lens in his direction.

Beautiful kabobs. I think I need to cut meat out of my diet for health and other moral principles... but it is hard when we makes such fine food!


Good times with Grandma.

Goofy boy... he kept asking for the door to be opend and then he would shut it. Can you tell this door is loved? (all of the finger prints glistening in the sun).

My mom is so beautiful! She doesn't like it much either when I point the camera at her. But her smiles light up her entire face! I can't help but smile back.

Liala is crazy. There is nothing more I could say to describe her behaviors!!! ha-ha-ha.


Elsa lookin' so cute!!!

The night before the 4th... our yard was magical!!!


That and when the neighbors lit off two BIG fireworks at the same time, and one went of a little earlier than the other, and sent the other one side ways and into someones front yard!!! No damage was done, and no one was hurt, but there was a moment of panic as we all watched the firework sparkling an illuminating their flowers and garage!!!


My mom and sister came over for the evening. Danielle made some great cheese cake deserts and was looking uber-fashionable in her new dress and smart accessories... which turned into something even funnier when she realized she had allergies to the smoke and fresh cut grass outside (the smart accessories turned into a pair of my track pants and some chemistry goggles! I can't believe I didnt get a picture!)
Danielle, looking good! (sorry about the odd color cast, I hit a weird wb setting and didnt feel like photoshopping this morning)

Super handsom Kjeld! While the kids have grown accustom to having the camera in their faces at least 10xs a day. Kjeld still seems to get uncomfortable when I point the lens in his direction.

Beautiful kabobs. I think I need to cut meat out of my diet for health and other moral principles... but it is hard when we makes such fine food!


Good times with Grandma.

Goofy boy... he kept asking for the door to be opend and then he would shut it. Can you tell this door is loved? (all of the finger prints glistening in the sun).

My mom is so beautiful! She doesn't like it much either when I point the camera at her. But her smiles light up her entire face! I can't help but smile back.

Liala is crazy. There is nothing more I could say to describe her behaviors!!! ha-ha-ha.


Elsa lookin' so cute!!!

The night before the 4th... our yard was magical!!!


1 comment:
Jess
I love your pics!
Amber
Post a Comment