Kjeld took me to his class' photo-lab. It was so much fun seeing how to develop film and looking at all the other "goodies" in the lab area!!! We walked around campus taking some photos before hand too. Sigh. I cant wait to see the results!

DSC_9568 by you.DSC_9562 by you.DSC_9572 by you.DSC_9579 by you.DSC_9582 by you.DSC_9587 by you.DSC_9595 by you.DSC_9599 by you.DSC_9600 by you.DSC_9603 by you.DSC_9604 by you.DSC_9561 by you.

1 comment:

April said...

Hey Jessica, how are you? I haven't talked to you in forever! I hope you have been able to get out and enjoy all this beautiful sunny weather.
I love the pictures below of Elsa, she has got to be the cutest baby ever. You need to send some of her pictures off to a baby modeling place and make some money!!
I hope everything is going well with your friend Amy and her son Aadyn let me know.
April