Monkey see...

Monkey do:


Liala, apparently, really liked dressing up as clowns last week. So she asked to play dress up again. So we had a "Kung-fu Panda" morning. We dressed up as "ninjas", watched Kung-Fu Panda, and ate noodle soup!

The kids even made sure that Elsa was included!


Sickly and Silly are we!

Monkey do:


Liala, apparently, really liked dressing up as clowns last week. So she asked to play dress up again. So we had a "Kung-fu Panda" morning. We dressed up as "ninjas", watched Kung-Fu Panda, and ate noodle soup!

The kids even made sure that Elsa was included!


Sickly and Silly are we!
5 comments:
My favorite picture is the black and white of you and lyla.(I hope I spelled her name right)! You guys are always having so much fun. We need to be coming to your house to play!!! Who wouldn't want to dress-up as ninja's and watch kung fu panda while eating noodle soup? You're a good mommy!
ha-ha. Thank you. We like to be silly, but I don't know if it because I am a good mommy or because I am just and overgrown kid! Everyone is invited to play dress up with us!
I love the black & white picture of you and Liala, too. It looks like your family is always having fun together.
love this idea! You are so creative! Your photos are so awesome.
You are the coolest mom. Loved all the photos, including the new ones of the Malmbergs and Gordons.
Post a Comment