I am supposed to tell a story with photos, for a small contest in a photo forum i participate in. Kjell and I were playing with trains today and this is his story:
I wondered about that for a second... but i appreciate both! I am going to be taking some Easter Pics for this year, and posting them next to my Easter pics from last year (which I now think look horrendous!) It is always fun to see progression, in ones self and in others! *deleted then re-posted because of terrible spelling*
6 comments:
very creative. i'm really watching the evolution of your photography. i know i feel like mine changes almost daily. it's a marvelous thing.
i meant "i'm really enjoying" watching, haha. with out the "enjoying" it sounds like i'm just scrutinizing you very closely. :)
I wondered about that for a second... but i appreciate both! I am going to be taking some Easter Pics for this year, and posting them next to my Easter pics from last year (which I now think look horrendous!) It is always fun to see progression, in ones self and in others!
*deleted then re-posted because of terrible spelling*
love what you've done with your blog! and great pics!--of course!
Well done!
Post a Comment