Crazy week and weekend! We went down to Kjeld's parents for the week, and Kjeld worked all week then helped me work the weekend! These are some photos of us doing an Engagement shoot, and then messing around for a while at Pike Place Market!

I don't know if you can see it with the blogger upload, but both Kjeld and I are in the reflection in the glass door!!!


I don't know if you can see it with the blogger upload, but both Kjeld and I are in the reflection in the glass door!!!


Beautiful glass art. I really want to learn how to blow glass, that or have enough mula to get a bunch!

The following picture is a rare one, Kjeld and me together in a photograph... however it is the photo that has inspired me to get serious about getting back in-shape. Shame!

Kjeld took the following picture, I think it is GORGEOUS!

Everyone went to Grandma and Grandpa Biorns. (sorry, the upload made the colors funky).







Kjeld, Kjell and I took a walk down G^2 Biorns block.

I caught a Korean Air plane going past, too bad I didn't have my "super zoom" on.

Kjellsen did not want to go back! He loves playing outside.


No comments:
Post a Comment