










After the parents of kid I babysat (now in the past tense) decided that it was okay to spread nasty germs to my family and dropped their kid off with out warning that he was sick... EVERYONE is sick here. And have been for the last couple weeks, and it just seems to be getting worse. After spending all night up with Elsa unclogging her poor nose, and listening to Kjeld, Liala and Kjell coughing and HACKING, I need to make that family some cookies or something because my thoughts are becoming increasing violent. URGH!
Luckily I was able to get doctor appointments for the kids today, so perhaps we will get some relief, before things get any worse! Poor Kjeld is taking his finals today, having slept about as much as me, and feeling terrible on top of that.
Liala got to have some fun this weekend despite her sickness. "Pink Grandma" took Liala for some one on one time this weekend. Liala had a blast, going shopping almost everyday, painting, going to a Christmas party, and getting good and spoiled! She missed Mommy and Daddy, but had too much fun at Grandma and Grandpa's. Every other sentence is asking about when she can go back!
We have some pictures from this weekend, of course!
3 comments:
cute pics!!! Stinks you guys are all sick! We understand and feel your pain! Svend and Kjeld will be able to share stories of sleepless nights before tests when we're together!! hope you are all on meds and better soon!
There isn't anything much worse than sick kids and husbands...except a sick mommy!Hope you are all feeling better soon!
poor thing!!! I mean you and the baby.. It's so hard, we went through a similar thing with our youngest, she actually was pretty small for awhile trying to recover. I hope you are all doing better, you are a tough chick.. I love the beds Kjeld made, so cool.
Post a Comment