Kjeld made the beds!

Kjeld made the beds... no I do not mean he changed the sheets. He made the kids beds for Christmas. Two twin beds, that will be bunk beds when the kids are old enough, that we feel they wont fall from the top!
They look and feel indestructible. He plans on putting a 'finish' on them during summer time... and will add in rails when it is time to convert them into the bunk beds.
I am so proud of how well these turned out! He is such a good craftsman! I told him that he is going to make me a custom desk next!
The kids are sleeping in them tonight!!! and they love them. Liala thought it was so cool to get a Christmas present early. And I thought it was so cool to get the car back in the garage!






1 comment:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

those look great! I had to laugh about getting the car back in the garage!

btw--Kjell's haircut looks great!