The kids and Kjeld played in the snow today. It was too cold for snow men. But Liala knew that Snow angles were a good alternative!
Kjellsen was too busy to get his photo taken with Elsa and Liala... this is what he was doing.



I eventually got him to sit down for a second, he even hugged and gave Elsa a kiss! So sweet!



I know I post a lot. But I take a lot of pictures, and most of them will never get printed. So this is a good way to 'publish' them so I don't feel guilty!
Is is odd that I feel sorry for the pictures that never get used!? Perhaps it is left over pregnancy hormones.


3 comments:

mlg said...

I feel the same way like I am bad because I don't use every picture, the guilt and the pressure is hard to take sometimes! Glad to see your kids are doing better!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I'm glad your little baby is feeling better. I love all the pictures.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

great pics. would you mind e-mailing them?