Wow, what beautiful pictures! You are such a talented photographer, we were supposed to go to the Farmer's Market on Saturday too, but never made it. I am shopping around for a new camera so I'll be asking you a fwew questions! April
you take beautiful photos! In order to make your blog private, all you need are emails for anyone you want to invite. Click on "Customize" in the top right corner, then click on "settings" in the upper left corner. Then go to "Permissions" and set who can view the blog to "only these readers" and type in any email addresses. You can have up to 100 readers and you when you set it for one of your blogs, it doesn't change the privacy settings for your other blogs. Good luck! I have been dragging my feet for a long time but it's given me such great peace of mind! Miss you guys!
3 comments:
Wow, what beautiful pictures! You are such a talented photographer, we were supposed to go to the Farmer's Market on Saturday too, but never made it. I am shopping around for a new camera so I'll be asking you a fwew questions!
April
you take beautiful photos! In order to make your blog private, all you need are emails for anyone you want to invite. Click on "Customize" in the top right corner, then click on "settings" in the upper left corner. Then go to "Permissions" and set who can view the blog to "only these readers" and type in any email addresses. You can have up to 100 readers and you when you set it for one of your blogs, it doesn't change the privacy settings for your other blogs. Good luck! I have been dragging my feet for a long time but it's given me such great peace of mind! Miss you guys!
u guys look great! i can't believe ur babies are so big now! u r such an incredible photographer! wow chick! where u guys living now?
Post a Comment