Friday afternoon, after Liala's friend was picked up, we jetted to the parents/parents-in-laws. That night we went around alderwood mall with Jex and Deanna, wearing the kids out after there car naps. Kjellsen did not sleep well through the night, and kept everyone up! ugh.
The next day we did some grocery shopping visited my mom (this is Jess narrating by the way), last minute wardrobe shopping -- we always forget something while packing! Then there was the fast, and delicious sushi making done by Kjeld. Dressing. Packing. Taking off to the baby blessing!
Erik and Nekell's boy, Peter, was so darling! It was fun for me to meet more of the large Bjorn clan! And I was given the opportunity to take a bunch of pictures, which I always enjoy! There was a lot of chit chat, goofing around, and general good-time-happenings! And the food was AWESOME -- yes, Kjeld sushi was a hit. Happy Kjeld, as second sushi 'plug'--!!! Enjoy the pictures!
We had to take off from the baby blessing 'after party' to get home, so that we could get Liala to her much anticipated birthday party attendance! The neighbors youngest boy is only a couple months older than Liala, and she loves playing with him and his older brother. This was no ordinary party, it was a Pirate themed party! Everyone got to dress up, it was adorable! I never did find out if the theme was inspired by national pirate day, or just for the love of pirates?!
Kjeld was awesome and took a bunch of pictures of the party! Probably because I hogged the camera the night before! But here they are, enjoy.
4 comments:
Hey Jessica! I was excited to see that you found my blog and left a comment. It looks like you all had a really eventful weekend! I love the pictures...if you ever are feeling like taking a bunch of pictures just call me up!!!
We will have to get together and have sushi together it is me and Robby's favorite meal ever. I love the pirate themed party too, I can't waite for Halloween to dress my boys in the costumes!
April
What fun pictures...and I actually used to know some of those people, though it's been just about forever since I have seen them!! How is the pregnancy going for you?
we went private with our blog. Email me at Stu05007@byui.edu if you'd like an invite. Thanks!
Thanks for coming up last weekend. It was awesome to have everyone there and be together again. You guys are awesome! I really appreciate the pictures you took. You are so talented! We have to get together again soon. Love you.
Post a Comment