Photos are awesome

I was washing berries of the living room wall decked out in my yellow rubber gloves, when I looked over and saw elsa, enjoying an oreo laying on her back, with her feet resting up on the tv stand... and I couldn't help but laugh.  And grab my camera.

It got me thinking, how lucky I am to have photography as a part of my life.  There are so many moments that I have been able document, and preserve a perfect memory.
My journal is a pretty funny thing to look at... pages filled with notes, pictures, and memories... and little quick home printed pictures scattered through out.  But I love that in 20 years, if I haven't thrown the thing away with embarrassing... I will be able to have such a clear look back to now.
I am so excited about life right now.  It really started last spring... I think you can find some blog posts that can attest to this. But I started learning I had a choice to be happy or not. I had a choice to keep things in my life that pulled me down or lifted me up.  And as I have explored this principle more and more, I have become so much happier.
 

Things are pretty chaotic right now. But through it all I am satisfied. I know I am making the right choices.  I am learning how to BE. And with some really great people in my life, I have started to fully realize that I can be myself and things will work out. Thank you.
So I am excited. I am happy. I am looking forward!