I might post recipes at some point, but I am feeling lazy. So if you want a recipe just send me a message and I will write it up for you.
Breakfast
Hash browns and Scrambled tofu - tofu, vegan "ground beef", tomatoes, and avocado.
Vegan "sausage" patties and toast with jam.
Vegan Whole Wheat Waffles - with maple syrup or homemade berry sauce.
Vegan Pancakes - with maple syrup or homemade berry sauce.
Smoothies!!!
Lunch
Tofurkey sandwich
Tofu Sandwich
Spinach Salad with a vinegar and lemon juice dressing
I skip lunch a lot... he he... I get distracted... and I have left overs.
Dinner
Black beans and mashed potatoes.
Re-fried beans, Rice with onions and bell peppers.
Roasted red potatoes and Tofu Salad - cucumber, tomato, avocado, black beans, bell pepper, roasted tofu; with lemon juice.
Ratatouille and mashed potato.
Samosa and Naan
Pakora and Naan
Spagetti and meatless meatballs.
Mung bean Burgers.
So those are some of my favorite vegan dishes!
No comments:
Post a Comment