So I got there and ran 6 miles (right?), and I didn't even get winded!!! Wahoo!!! I am really getting very addicted to running, I feel so good the whole day after a good run... and I don't feel guilty for any extra snacks I have throughout the day... because I ran that morning. Haha. I hope to make this Saturday run a habit, it is so beautiful and fun, and I want to be able to push myself. I also do a 3ish mile run on Sundays, and then 1.5miles uphill on Tuesdays and Thursdays... but more is better! I will need new shoes soon... my current ones are about 4 years old, and fading quickly! My birthday is coming up (family... hint, hint...). ^_^
I got home minutes before my mom arrived, and we took the kids to their cupcake party! Liala gets to earn points for doing various chores and after she earns a certain number of points, she gets a cupcake party. I went a little easy on her this week so she could earn the party, with the hope that the motivation will carry over to future weeks!
(it took quite a few wet wipes to clean these kids up!)


(beautiful flower shop attached to Katies Cupcakes)

Then we hit the Fairhaven Fish n' Chips; my Mom, Kjeld, and the Kids at the fish... I ate chips. The kids started melting down (sugar spiral) so we headed home to play and relax.



(Elsa decided she needed to walk around like the big kids)


(Liala loves to pose and be silly for the camera)

Kjeld was going to surprise me with a movie tonight, but he left his email open and I saw the ticket receipt... so it is no longer a surprise. But I am still SUPER EXCITED TO SEE TIM BURTON'S ALICE AND WONDERLAND... YAHOO!!!





2 comments:
Jessica, In am so jealous of this post, I have REALLY been missing being able to run. I'm glad you are enjoying it though.
PS Have you ever tried the cupcakes from a company called Icing in the Cake? They sell them at the Farmers Market and are opening a store next month. They are seriously the BEST! We'll have to plan a fun get together there when they open.
April
April, its only a few more months until you are able to run again! ^_^.
I haven't but I have been hearing about them; do they have vegan cupcakes?
We could have a superhero and princess party for the kids. haha!
Post a Comment