DSC_0020-Edit copy

Kjeld was up late last night, well until early this morning finishing a program he had to build for one of his computer science classes; and I stayed up with him as silent emotional support.  I watched silly TV shows like Ugly Betty and a terribly funny movie that I can't remember the name of.


I have been really struggling with adulthood this last week, paper work, constant responsibility, and children. I love my children and I feel so blessed to be their mother. But if we could just have an hour where they don't make a disastrous mess of the room I just cleaned... that would be... HEAVEN.
 
I am going to try to start running this week. Today was supposed to be my first day... but the late night.

Okay. Going to take the kids on a walk or something. Ger rid of some of that energy.  Oh here is a preview of the trapped photos:
Jess-3Jess-2Jess-1

1 comment:

Candice said...

I absolutely love the picture of Liala. It's gorgeous!