Dahlia Show on Saturday Morning...

















Met Kjeld at "the office" and saw the Acrylic Deanna bought, it turned out very good!



Deanna bought the kids some scooters for at her house... because she could not find any big wheels.


I tried to convince Liala to do a short photo shoot after Stake Confrence ... no go. 









Then we went to My moms, and we went to the park! The kids had a blast.

A quick shoot I did for a contest "Osmosis"... It was a good image in my mind, but the set up was quite difficult. I really could have used another set of hands.






We hung out on the patio while Kjeld took a nap...







Then we went to My moms, and we went to the park! The kids had a blast.

A quick shoot I did for a contest "Osmosis"... It was a good image in my mind, but the set up was quite difficult. I really could have used another set of hands.



No comments:
Post a Comment