Liala and Kjellsen were at Pink Grandmas, So Kjeld, Elsa and I went up to Mt. Baker! What a beautiful day! You will have to forgive me for these photos. They are out of camera, and I haven't removed any of the dust specks... or played with the curves... but I will get to it.
I have commited to going back. For Kjeld and My aniversary. We will go back to the heather feilds and have a picnic by a stream. It was so beautiful, It has to be my favorite place in the world!!! If I could land a little house in that glacier valley, I would be very happy. Ha-ha.
I have commited to going back. For Kjeld and My aniversary. We will go back to the heather feilds and have a picnic by a stream. It was so beautiful, It has to be my favorite place in the world!!! If I could land a little house in that glacier valley, I would be very happy. Ha-ha.
Well enjoy the photos - 









the ones I have done some editing to: 


multiple exposure, by Kjeld.











the ones I have done some editing to: 


multiple exposure, by Kjeld.


3 comments:
love your blond hair! Beautiful photos!
Is that Artist's point? I have been wanting to get up there but wasn't sure if the snow had completely melted.
April
By the way great pictures!!
Some are artist point, and the others are the stop before... ice lakes or something like that. It is beautiful. There was some snow on the ground, none on the road, and it was in the 80s. Absolutely gorgeous!
Post a Comment