VACATION!!!!!

We got to go on our vacation!!! For my birthday, I am so spoiled.
There were GORGEOUS VIEWS

VACATION 014VACATION 064

Beach Fishing for Kjeld!!!

VACATION 051

A Giant soaker tub, with a flat screen tv above it. The kids LOVED taking baths!

VACATION 001VACATION 004

There was a small town with some fun shops!
VACATION 099VACATION 100VACATION 103


We all had a great time!

VACATION 145
VACATION 126 - Copy (2) by you.VACATION 208-2

I was flying!

VACATION 274

2 comments:

April said...

Happy Belated Birthday! The pictures you took are beautiful I love the ones of the kids in the bathtub watching TV, that sounds so good to me right now.
Where did you guys go on vacation?? It looks like the Birch Bay area.
April

Jessica Jackson said...

It was on Samish Island! http://epiclifephotography.wordpress.com/2009/03/16/sandpiper/
It was great. I never ended up using the tub, but there was a great multi-head shower!!! I think it was the best bathroom ever!