In an attempt to be a cool mom, we got all dressed and painted up as clowns... It was fun until the fights over the umbrellas got out of hand!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE those pictures of you! I know their silly, but I think you look GREAT! You're such a good mom... Their lucky to have a fun mom that encourages them to use their imagination
I was looking at those pictures with Amber and we were talking about how beautiful you looked! How fair is that? You put clown makeup on and you look gorgeous...maybe you should come over and do my makeup for me! Post some pictures of Amber, I want to see how those turned out. April
5 comments:
I LOVE those pictures of you! I know their silly, but I think you look GREAT! You're such a good mom... Their lucky to have a fun mom that encourages them to use their imagination
Thank you! It was a lot of fun!
I was looking at those pictures with Amber and we were talking about how beautiful you looked! How fair is that? You put clown makeup on and you look gorgeous...maybe you should come over and do my makeup for me!
Post some pictures of Amber, I want to see how those turned out.
April
ha-ha. A lot of my "make-up" technique is in photoshop! ha-ha. I am good at painting out imperfections!
wow these are beautiful pics, thanks for the free peek.
Post a Comment