Photos!

I haven't been posting pictures lately! So here are a BUNCH!:
memorial-weekend 122memorial-weekend 118memorial-weekend 110memorial-weekend 107memorial-weekend 102 by you.memorial-weekend 093 by you.memorial-weekend 089 by you.memorial-weekend 086 by you.memorial-weekend 085 by you.memorial-weekend 084 by you.memorial-weekend 083 by you.memorial-weekend 077 by you.memorial-weekend 074 by you.memorial-weekend 073 by you.memorial-weekend 071 by you.memorial-weekend 066 by you.memorial-weekend 065 by you.memorial-weekend 062 by you.memorial-weekend 060 by you.memorial-weekend 056 by you.memorial-weekend 054 by you.memorial-weekend 052 by you.memorial-weekend 050 by you.memorial-weekend 048 by you.memorial-weekend 038 by you.memorial-weekend 036 by you.memorial-weekend 035 by you.memorial-weekend 029 by you.memorial-weekend 026 by you.memorial-weekend 023 by you.memorial-weekend 019 by you.memorial-weekend 013 by you.memorial-weekend 007 by you.memorial-weekend 005 by you.memorial-weekend 004 by you.memorial-weekend 002 by you.memorial-weekend 001 by you.lots of flowers 007 by you.lots of flowers 008 by you.lots of flowers 009 by you.lots of flowers 010 by you.lots of flowers 013 by you.lots of flowers 014 by you.lots of flowers 017 by you.lots of flowers 021 by you.lots of flowers 034 by you.lots of flowers 042 by you.lots of flowers 049 by you.lots of flowers 061 by you.lots of flowers 073 by you.lots of flowers 082 by you.lots of flowers 083 by you.lots of flowers 100 by you.lots of flowers 103 by you.lots of flowers 114 by you.lots of flowers 120 by you.lots of flowers 121 by you.lots of flowers 126 by you.lots of flowers 134 by you.lots of flowers 136 by you.lots of flowers 144 by you.lots of flowers 145 by you.lots of flowers 148 by you.lots of flowers 151 by you.lots of flowers 154 by you.
oh and on a quick side note. I posted about not listening to Christ as much as I should: not suggesting I had any huge problems in the recent past (as some have asked)... just have been letting stress getting to me and not being more selfish than I should be. No big problems. haha.

3 comments:

mlg said...

great pictures I love how you see things!

April said...

I love the pictures! You need to come over one of these days and show me how I can make the pictures on my blog larger? Your pictures are all different sizes. Mine come up only one size...hmmph!
April

Jessica Jackson said...

Ahh. No problem... I use flicker or photo bucket to load my images, then I drag them into the blog using the size I want!