Excitement

I have a meeting tomorrow, to display some of my photographic art in a local restaurant!!! I am very excited. Here are some of the images I will be presenting:
LR_-6385 copy by you.LR_-6383 copy by you.LR_-6378 copy by you. LR_-6377 copy by you.LR_-6371 copy by you.LR_-6368 copy by you.LR_-6365 copy by you.LR_-6363 copy by you.LR_-6354 copy by you.LR_-6353 copy by you.LR_-6346 copy by you.LR_-6343 copy by you.LR_-6340 copy by you.LR_-6335 copy by you.LR_-6325 copy by you.

2 comments:

April said...

Congratulations!
That's wonderful that you're getting attention for your work. I'm sure it feels great to get appreciation for it! I loved them all. Call me when Kjeld gets done with the photographs and editing from the bridal portraits. I'm excited to see them!
Amber Malmberg

Tobler Bunch said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It is an honors to know you...you are truly talented!! I still miss not seeing you at church! Keep up wth good work!