MARDI GRAS -- Snug Harbor -- Kjeld and Jess

Kjeld and I had the oppertunity to photograph a great Funk band, Snug Harbor, live! I am not sure who to what, we kept handing off the camera... perhaps we will have a rule next time that before we start shooting we have to take a picture of our shoes, so we know whats, what!

But before I show you the picturs of the band, you must see this picture: This guy was so drunk, he kept coming over and trying to get in the pictures. We appeased him. And then went back to work!








4 comments:

April said...

What a fun night with your husband!
April

mlg said...

You are an awesome photographer, love your work.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Those pictures are pretty awesome.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

great pics!
Oh, and I love your new hair by the way!