!!Kjelds BIG 3-0!!



Happy Birthday Kjeld.
So Kjeld is a little kjeld-shocked today, he has officially turned thirty. In his youth he would have never had thought he would be married, have kids, and still be in school when he started another decade. But that is life, unexpected. I believe that he is having a good time with how things have been unfolding!
Kjeld is reading over my shoulder so he wouldn't let me write anything write anything nice, sentimental, and least of all gooshy about him. But we love him, and look forward to many more birthdays with him!

*btw, Kjeld refuses to pose nicely for me when he knows I am taking a picture. Thus the totally goofy look.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I have been playing with photo shop, as usual. Here is a before and after that I was playing with. Before : acne, un-even skin, bloodshot eyes (i've been skipping sleep for photoshop), and little drama. After clear, even skin, clear, bright eyes, closer cropping, make up and more dramatic shadows. I love playing around with photos. And now wooden girl.

3 comments:

mlg said...

Gosh you look great, I wish I could wake up looking photo shopped! And just wait until she turns 18 then you will feel really old! Happy Birthday Liala!

Tobler Bunch said...

You still look beautiful with or without the photoshop! Husband are meant to be goofy...I have one!

Jessica Jackson said...

ha-ha. I am not saying I hate the real me. I just wanted to point out the differences because when Kjeld saw them he said "they're the same picture". Ha-ha. Bu thanks guys.