I am going in again tomorrow to try the induction again. I have absolutely no faith that it will work. But I thought I would try for the sake of everyone who has to be involved. Because I am sure that she will be trying to make an appearance on Thursday.
Why not Thursday? It is the absolutely most inconvenient day that she could possibly arrive. Family is out of town and out of state, friends have dinners and family gatherings planned, and the Doctor is probably trying to spend sometime with his own family as well! So that would obviously be the time that one of my children would be born!
I feel that my Thursday prediction is more likely than my other prediction of "I will be pregnant forever". I know it sounds extreme and dramatic. But for some reason my mind has completely accepted the insane notion that this baby will never come out! I have not had one dream about giving birth, or seeing this baby (I think I had a dream about seeing the baby really early on in the pregnancy... but just once!). However that might be because my hips, back, and children are not allowing me to gain any deep sleep! Ahh! Liala asks me what I dreamed about, every morning, and while she has a lengthy and hard to follow story to tell me about hers, I cannot for the life of me remember if I have had a dream or not!
Despite these complaints, I have been in good spirits. I think. The day after my failed induction, I bought two pairs of awesome shoes (!SALE!). Then went to see the Twilight movie. And while the movie was not as riveting as the book, it was definitely good for a LAUGH. And last night I made up an excuse why we had to put up the Christmas decorations then -- instead of waiting for our usual post thanksgivings meal set up. I love Christmas lights! I took a couple of quick pictures... wasn't feeling super into getting a great shot, so these suck pretty bad! Ha-ha.
I am sure I will have another defeated post tomorrow evening. Luckily this time I am not expecting anything grand, so the disappointment should be less! HA.




2 comments:
Uggh...sorry for your misery this baby will come and you will have all the more to be thankful for! Please keep us posted!
I KNOw exactly how you feel, and am so sorry.
Can't waite to see your little girl! Let me know if there is anything you need.
April
Post a Comment