!!!CHANGE IS HERE!!!!

!!!!I AM SO THANKFUL THAT OBAMA IS GOING TO BE OUR NEW PRESIDENT!!!!

!!!AND GOOD BYE BUSH!!! YAHOO!!!

I wanted to keep it short and sweet, because I know that a lot of my friends and family probably do not agree with my enthusiasm. However, I am grateful for this opportunity for some real change in our nation. He has a great plan for our economy that will no longer slam the middle class and favor the uber-rich. I am excited to see the starts of Universal healthcare. He will preserve the deffinition of marriage between a man and a woman; while keeping in mind that homosexual couples should have legal rights as well as heterosexual couples. And my most controversial statement, but I am hoping to provide some comfort, perhaps for someone: I am glad that he is not planning on making any laws against abortion. I am 100% against abortion, but believe legislation against abortion will only lead to back alley abortions and crime. I'd like to get out there and rationally talk to people about why I believe abortion is wrong, and hope to change minds and hearts!!!
I can't wait to see what wonderful changes and improvements are going to happen in the next few years. I know it will be hard, because the country is in a 'bit' of a hole. But I am confident that Obama will represent the American people, and help rebuild this country into its great self again.

2 comments:

Joe Smith said...

you will be excommunicated for that.

(or at least glared at from across the chapel) ;)

Jessica Jackson said...

HAHAHA! Thanks Hilary ;)