Addicted to photos...

I swear that I have a life! I've been blogging everyday, perhaps I am addicted. BUT!!! I keep taking photos -- I do love taking photos -- and I never seem to getting around to printing anything, so I MUST BLOG! Or they will never be 'published'... so don't you see, it is necessary that I blog!
Today we went to the mall in the middle of they day, so the kids could run around and not get other kids sick -- they have had mystery fevers for the last couple days, drained energy one, and now just feverish .
Then we came home and Kjeld made a BUNCH of sushi, because we had the missionaries over for dinner. Kjeld is so good at making Sushi... well lets face it there is very little Kjeld makes that is not very good!
Enjoy the pictures!!!! (and I hope you enjoyed my copious use of exclamation marks!)






3 comments:

April said...

Mmmmm, that is making me crave sushi and it's only 8 in the morning!!!
April

mlg said...

Great photos even if I don't like sushi!

Keri_B said...

Your husbands face is so hairy...