A Quick half hearted update....




Kjeld and I went to Semiamoo for our anniversary. Thank you Mom! Well it was a bit before our actual anniversary! But it was awesome all the same.
We had dinner in the hotel restaurant, Stars, we both had the rack of lamb... it was delicious!
We stayed in a waterfront room, and had an amazing view of the sunset






























Liala and I went to a Fancy Nancy Party. They read a story, practiced fancy words and French, and then we made fancy wands.
Then Kjeld and Kjell met us at the Children's Museum... the pictures are not in order... but I am not changing them. I am burned out, as you may have guessed if you've seen all the changes and up dates I have made to my photography sites!







1 comment:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

wow! that must'v been nice to get away for a weekend! Wonder what that feels like?! haha. Anyways, happy Anniversary--Tuesday.
When does Kjeld start school? Hope you're feeling good with the new baby coming!