Out and About

Been traveling near and a little further. Now we are home, and here are some pictures.



It was really hot for a couple days, so we had some fun with a sprinkler.
It was so cute. The kids kept using these buckets as hats. And Kjell was with out diaper, which is cute in its own right. Oh, I don't know about posting baby butt pictures on the net, so if anyone has a problem with it, I will take it off.


Liala's tummy was hurting so she sat down and enjoyed the sun and sprinkles of water.
Liala loves the kittens. She was laughing but worried when this kitten started playing with her hair.
Curious?

Posing for the camera
we have to put the sprinkler up, otherwise the kids take it and try to spray each other, resulting in injuries and fights. So this is our solution.
The clouds covered the backround, but the cascades are right behind the hills... so I cropped the picture.
we went hiking up near mount baker, or perhaps we were at the base of the mountain (I wasn't paying attention). And I saw these, anyone know what they are?


I really didn't want any photos of me that day, i was a mess, but Liala really wanted a picture with Mommy ... so here I am, in all my frumpy glory!