I have broken down...

I broken down, and will be creating and maintaining a new 'family blog site'. When I started using my new camera, msn's spaces didn't respond well. So I have abandoned that site.
I Usually use blogspot for my little (extremely little, tiny, microscopic...) business : http://barearts.blogspot.com . Hopefully that will take off when I am back in Washington, and am able to attend artist calls.
I digress. I have broken down, because I enjoy reading everyone else's blogs. It is fun to see what everyone's families are doing. Especially because it is easier to pop on line at midnight and check everything out, than it is to call that late.
So what is going on with this branch of the Bjorn family? I (Jess, if you haven't figured that out yet), am pregnant again. We are expecting the new addition around thanksgiving this year. Very exciting, and nerve racking -- are we really ready for a third?
Liala is getting to be such a big girl, so very social (we constantly have to remind her not to talk to strangers), and so smart. We have been behind on our abc's and such with my being in school so much these last semester. So I am so excited to be able to devote all my time to the kids now.
Kjell is getting so big, and so very mischievous. He loves hanging out with his big sister, although it is rare that he admits it. He has a growing vocabulary. And he is very independent, he often wanders away from the crowd and will go look at a book by himself (more like his mom, just like Liala is more like her daddy).
That is all for now. Cheers!

2 comments:

Megan Marie said...

hey! I found your blog from Amber's! Hope all is well! Your kids are gorgeous! Congrats on the third, that will be quite the adventure! I don't know where you are now but I still have some of your maternity clothes and it sounds like you'll be needing them. Let me know where you are!

Kat & Paul said...

congrats on the third! I'm excited for you guys! we are entering the world of three kids sometime around Christmas eve!I was excited to find your blog.!