^_^

I never know what to name these posts. I rarely have a theme or message. I just like putting up pictures. Oh well.

I am so glad, and oh my goodness I hope it sticks... Liala is more cowgirl and rock star themed lately.
 -10

 -11

I think taking pictures of my kids while they are throwing fits is entertaining, not only because it aggravates them, but mostly it's their hilarious expressions of upset.

 -13

 -14 -15 -16 -17

While we have been adventuring and having a lot of fun this summer, another major activity has been laundry! UGH!

 -18

In other news, Liala has a tan line half way down her bum... because of the so very constant plumbers crack.

 -19 -24 -25

Dude is always Mr. Independent, here is him fixing himself second brunch.

 -26 -27 -28 -29 -31 -32

"Mom, are you really taking pictures of me again."

 -36

^_^

No comments: