I have been really bad about blogging... I suppose it doesn't really matter. But I like looking back and strolling down memory lane. Oh well. I will get to it, or I wont. At least I will have pictures!

Here is a random selection.

Dude being Spiderman-Santa, and Elsa being a cat.


Dude wanted me to be Santa... the worried look is because my camera is much to heavy for him, and I don't particularly like sharing... But Liala gets to use it from time to time, so I don't want him to feel bad... he he he.


Then we had to be Santa-Ninjas ...


Elsa like to color on the windows with the window markers... she also likes to color on her face and anything around the windows...

3 comments:

Megan Marie said...

love love love the window marker pics. :)

Tiff said...

love to read your blog - keep posting!

Tobler Bunch said...

Loved all of your new posts. Loved all of your pictures. I love your heart and spirit!