
One of my babies is hurting and scared today. Someone has hurt her and made her heart heavy. I didn't know what it meant when people said that when you have children, it is like having your heart walking around outside your body. Now I do.
All I can do is tell her how much I love her, and how great I think she is. But how is it fair that at 5, she has to be questioning that. Why does someone think it is okay to hurt her in that way?
So Liala this post is for you... although you don't read the blog... perhaps one day you will or I will get the things printed or something.
You are an amazing little girl.
You are so strong; please stay stubborn, keep your ears and mind open, but listen to you heart it will always take you in the right direction.
You are so kind, never loose that, but please do not take responsibility for other peoples failures and problems.
You are so incredibly intelligent, I know you will continue to do amazing things with your life!
You are so full of life and energy, sometimes it is overwhelming, but it is fantastic to be so alive and love life and people the way you do.
You are beautiful, and it comes from deep with in you. You radiate goodness and beauty. You are so special. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
And Liala, be a kid. The grown ups will have their problems, but they are not for you to figure out. I will always take care of you, and make sure that you are okay. And although things are hard right now, Mommy is fighting to make them better. Because you deserve the very best.
No matter what you do, you could never disappoint me, because I know that as long as you are listening to your heart, you can overcome anything.
I will always, always love you. Do not listen to anyone who tells you differently. I am your mother, and I love you I cannot help it.
Liala rocks. To all of you who bump in to her now and again, please remind her how awesome she is.
No comments:
Post a Comment