So Liala and Elsa both got some really cute dresses at Value Village the other day... I was searching for a cool blazer and told them they could each pick out something. Liala picked out a polka dot t-shirt dress, Elsa a darling pink frock, and Kjellsen got a spiderman video game.
The girls dresses happened to match, so I thought it would be really cute to take them to Elizabeth park and get some portraits for the wall. I haven't done this in a year or so... woops. So I got them all dressed, Liala and Elsa were stoked... Kjellsen not so much.
I loaded them into the car, I figured Kjell would cheer up when he saw we were going to the park. No such luck. We got to the park, and he wouldn't let me open his door, he was holding onto it screaming and crying... so I thought I would take the hint and get him home to relax. So no wall-worthy pictures yet.
However, I did go to the craft store and bought materials to make a really cool wall display, and I am going to have snapshots of the kids on there as well, so stay tuned for the results... if I can just find that stinking string!






1 comment:
i love little boys. what a sweet guy you have there. i also love little girls and i'm hoping we'll get to do all that fun dress stuff someday! :)
Post a Comment